Friday, November 1, 2019

Personal Statement and Finance and Marketing Essay

Personal Statement and Finance and Marketing - Essay Example My current course required that we undertake assignments as part of the assessment process, and this often involved working alone undertaking primary and secondary research, or working as part of a team and practicing our project management skills. I found this an enjoyable experience as I was able to make a valuable contribution to the team for group assignments, and contribution is essential in the area of finance and marketing. By working on my own, I managed to enhance my problem solving and analytical skills, which are important in the business environment as there may not always be opportunities to contact or discuss with other members, but at the same time, it helped me make decisions and gain confidence in myself. Marketing also requires that an organisation and its individuals adapt to the current competitive climate as the market is no longer static. However, finance systems and management have also got to adapt to this dynamic environment and this is the area I have an int erest in. Financial management is essential to the development of a nation, as it affects various areas of government such as economics, trade, and international relations. Financial management is also the backbone of the microeconomic policies implemented in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment